Create an Account
Effective date: November 04, 2017
MARASI E-TİCARET REKLAM VE DAN.A.Ş. ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://elmarasi.com/ website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
MARASI E-TİCARET REKLAM VE DAN.A.Ş. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Turkey and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Turkey and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
MARASI E-TİCARET REKLAM VE DAN.A.Ş. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of MARASI E-TİCARET REKLAM VE DAN.A.Ş.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/pr...
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://elmarasi.com/en/en/pri...
1 - Introduction
a) These Terms of Sale set out the terms and conditions on which products are supplied to you as a buyer on www.elmarasi.com.
b) Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order via the Site. By placing an order on the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Sale with immediate effect.
2 - Order Acceptance
a) Order Acceptance: Our acceptance of your order will take place when we notify you of our acceptance in writing (e.g. by email or mobile messaging). If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing or through a call and will not charge you for the product.
b) Payment: By placing an order, you authorise us or our third-party payment processor to process your credit/debit card details for the amount of your order. We accept payment by,
1. Credit/debit card.
2. Cash on delivery (an amount not exceeding 300 USD/1000 SAR)
c) Cancelling Order: You may cancel your order immediately prior to shipping for any reason.
d )Our Cancellation: We may cancel your order if:
1. You do not make any payment to us when it is due.
2. You do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products.
3. You do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us.
3 - Delivery Of Your Order
a) Delivery Costs: The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our Site, however the cost of customs is not charged and each client is responsible for the payment of these fees according to their country's custom policy.
b) Delivery Date: Between three to five business days from the shipment date in which other delays may occur due to the customs.
c) Delivery Delays:
1. If our supply of the product is delayed by an event outside of our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay.
2. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will notify you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the product.
3. If you do not collect the product from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot, we will contact you for further instructions. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection, we will cancel your order.
d) Title to Products: A product will be considered owned by you and your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the delivery address and you have paid for the product.
4 - Product Description
Marasi seeks to provide an accurate description of the products displayed on this site. But does not guarantee that this description is accurate or error-free.
5 - Pricing Information
Marasi seeks to provide accurate information on the pricing of products and services available on this site. But we can not guarantee the accuracy of the pricing. Marasi reserves the right according to its sole discretion to not accept or cancel any orders with an incorrect price tag as a result of a mistake.
6 - Returns & Exchanges
There is no right of withdrawal for food items or cosmetics & personal care products. However, since we care for the satisfaction of our valued customers, we accept return of orders that have not been shipped, fell apart during shipment. Right of withdrawal is not valid in case you have to leave your current address when your order is en route, or in case the arrival of your order misses the date of your special days or events.
You can ask for return in case the packaging of your product is damaged during shipment, or in case the packaging falls apart so much as to cause the product to lose its quality.
For the item you want to return, the full price of the product is refunded or the order will be sent again free of charge depending on your choice.
7 - Warranties, Representations & Undertakings
a) You warrant, represent and undertake that:
1. You shall fully comply and will at all times continue to fully comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations, including, without limitation, all privacy laws and content regulation.
2. You have full power and authority to enter into these Terms of Sale, and make payment in accordance with these Terms of Sale.
3. If you purchase a product on behalf of a business entity, you represent that you are authorised to act on behalf of such business and bind the business to these Terms of Sale.
b) Subject to clause 5.1, our services are provided to you on an “as is” basis without representations, warranties or conditions of any kind. We disclaim all warranties, conditions and representations of any kind, whether express, implied or collateral, including, but not limited to, all conditions, representations or warranties of merchantability, of fitness for a particular or general purpose, of non-infringement, of compatibility or that our services are secure or error free or will operate without interruption or will be provided in a timely or proper manner or at all.
8 - Liability
Nothing in these Terms of Sale shall limit or exclude a party’s liability:
a) For fraud, including fraudulent misrepresentation, perpetrated by that party.
b) For death or personal injury caused by the negligence of that party.
c) For any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded under applicable law.